|Bodhi Fund||SB ISAT Fund||Kaikaku Fund|
|Sectors:||Consumer and B2B technology||Consumer-oriented technology||Consumer-oriented technology and retail businesses|
|Stage:||Early stage leaders in large, disrupted markets||Growth-Stage Regional Leaders||Growth-Stage Regional Leaders|
|Geography:||Global opportunities with emphasis on China, India and Southeast Asia||Indonesian-domiciled or Indonesia-exposed||Philippines-domiciled or Philippines-exposed|
A global network of classic California burger restaurants, providing a premium quality burger experience at an accessible QSR price point.
China Horizon and China Post Group are 50/50 owners of Post Mart, a long term project to turn China’s postal network into the world’s largest wholesale and retail distribution network.
Dealoka is a mobile-only discount-focused, digital marketing platform for businesses and hyperlocal, targeted coupon application for consumers.
Lifestyle ecommerce flash-sales retailing platform for women's, men's and children's apparel as well as home products and city experiences based in the United States.
Leading investment company in the Philippines focused on Internet, Consumer Retail, and New Media Content.
Netopia is the Philippine’s pioneer in implementing professional operations and management of internet café chains. Through its vast network of branches, and in conjunction with Viet Thai International, Netopia now seeks to enter the fast-growing smartphone retail market.
Provider of technology platform that enables real-time access to earned but unpaid wages.
Leading Vietnamese ecommerce and payment gateway company.
- Qerja.com is Indonesia’s first online community for sharing salary and work condition information. This user-generated site sheds light onto otherwise opaque compensation packages and hiring practices and aims to increase the job satisfaction for the Indonesian workforce.
- Savvy Source operates an online community that provides information, ratings, and reviews on preschools, events, places, and camps. In 2013, the company launched Schoola Stitch, an e-commerce site for parents to donate and buy gently used children’s clothing, with a portion of proceeds going to schools. www.savvysource.com
- Super League Gaming is the world's first recreational video game league in a cool movie theater. Every week gamers bring a laptop and friends to a nearby Regal, AMC, Cinemark or iPic. Super League creates the best entertaining gameplay experience - ever.
- Switch Communications provides cloud-based telephony products, including UberConference, a freemium conferencing product, and Switch.co, a next generation cloud-based PBX that will replace your desk phone soon.
- Founded in 2011 and based in Singapore, Tech in Asia is the leading online media outlet in Asia covering technology and startups. Their aim is to build and support the startup ecosystem in Asia broadly through news, data, community and events.
- Kabir Misra Managing PartnerKabir Misra Managing PartnerKabir Misra helped found SoftBank China & India Holdings in April 2006, and is concurrently a Managing Partner at SoftBank Capital. He is responsible for leading the Fund‘s investment initiatives in China, India and South East Asia. Previously Kabir was a Director in Deutsche Bank Hong Kong, responsible for the firm‘s software and Internet investment banking businesses across Asia. He also served as a Global Strategist in the Samsung Group and Vice President in the Technology Investment Banking group at Goldman Sachs. Kabir has a MBA from Stanford University and an AB in Economics from Harvard University.
- Enrique Gonzalez Managing PartnerEnrique Gonzalez Managing PartnerEnrique Gonzalez is the Founder and CEO of IP Ventures Inc. ("IPVI"), a leading technology investment firm in the Philippines & IPVG Corp, a publicly listed company on the Philippines Stock Exchange. Its holdings include NBA Retail / Online, E-Games, Netopia, among others. Enrique serves on the board of PLDT and PCCW subsidiaries and was a finalist in Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year (2012 Philippines).
- Sugiono Wiyono Sugialam Managing PartnerSugiono Wiyono Sugialam Managing PartnerSugiono Wiyono Sugialam has been Chief Executive Officer and President Director of PT Trikomsel Oke Tbk since 1996, when he founded the company. PT Trikomsel is Indonesia’s first and leading Indonesian publicly listed company dealing in retail and distribution of telecommunication and multimedia products. He is responsible for the strategic decisions and supervision of operational activities at PT Trikomsel, including policy and sales strategy, with direct responsibility on retail and human resources. Mr. Sugiono won the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year award in 2008 (in the category of Services Entrepreneur) and was a finalist in the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year award in 2007. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Economics and Company Management from the Surabaya University in 1986. He is based in Jakarta.
- Alexander Rusli Managing PartnerAlexander Rusli Managing PartnerAlex Rusli has been President Director and CEO of Indosat since November 2012 and had been an Independent Commissioner since January 2010. Prior to Indosat, Mr. Rusli was a Managing Director at Northstar Pacific, a Private Equity fund which focuses on Indonesian and South East Asian opportunities. Prior to his role in Northstar Pacific, Mr. Rusli served for the Government of Indonesia for nine years. In the first six years in government he was an Expert Advisor to the Minister of Communications and Information Technology, where he was involved in the formulation of policy and regulation in the Telecommunication, Media and Postal industries. Mr. Rusli completed all his formal tertiary education in Curtin University, Western Australia. He holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Information Systems. He is based in Jakarta.
- Katsumasa Niki Managing PartnerKatsumasa Niki Managing PartnerKatsumasa Niki serves as a Corporate Officer of SoftBank Corp. assigned to the Corporate Strategy & Development Division, and serves as a director of various group companies of SoftBank Corp. Mr. Niki holds a bachelor’s degree in Economics from Kobe University and an MBA Degree in Finance from Chuo Graduate School of Accounting. Mr. Niki serves on the board of directors of Renren, Inc., Supercell Oy, SoftBank Holdings Inc, SB China Holdings Pte. Ltd., SB China & India Holdings Limited, SoftBank Korea Corp. He is currently based in the SoftBank Tokyo office.
- Teddy Himler Vice PresidentTeddy Himler Vice PresidentTeddy Himler joined SoftBank in 2013. He currently focuses on venture capital investing in Indonesia and the Philippines as well as South East Asia corporate development activities. Prior, he served as an associate on SoftBank Capital's U.S. growth stage team. He looks for leading, regionally-defensible businesses in the new media, gaming, e-commerce, online advertising and software sectors in target markets. Prior to joining SoftBank, Teddy worked as an analyst in Goldman Sachs’ Technology, Media & Telecom Investment Banking group in San Francisco where he worked on M&A and financing transactions in the technology and telecom sectors. Teddy received his BA in Government and Economics from Harvard where he captained the varsity sailing team.
- Aditya Kumar AssociateAditya Kumar AssociateAditya Kumar joined SoftBank in 2015. For SoftBank China and India, he focuses on growth-stage investment opportunities in Indonesia and the Philippines. Specifically, he looks out for technology-related (e.g. e-commerce, payments, logistics, online advertising etc.) companies in or exposed to Indonesia, and more broadly consumer and consumer-tech related companies in the Philippines. He spends most of his time working at SoftBank’s Jakarta office and often travels to other countries throughout Southeast Asia. Prior to joining SoftBank, Adi worked as an Associate at Wavemaker Partners, an early-stage fund focused on a broad range of technology-driven companies throughout the US and Southeast Asia. There, he focused on the fund’s Southeast Asian investments. Adi received his BSc in Economics from the University of Nottingham, and his MSc in Finance from the University of London.